Witchy Woman

Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 by Betty J Schaub in Labels: ,
0

This little image is called WitchyWoman and it is one of Ward's Digis that we are featuring this week. She really makes a cute little Halloween card whether you want to go all out and glitz her up or even if you want to keep her CAS. I used my computer to color her and I added a cardstock cut out of a bat.  The base of my card is DCWV glitter cards. I added a red tag under the image just to raise it up a bit. The ribbon slide tag is from So Sophie and the ribbon is from Keep In Touch Kits.
I am about petered out on Halloween cards. I need to make about 5 Thanksgiving cards and then get really busy with more Christmas cards. I send out about 45-50 Christmas cards every year and I make them all myself. I have also volunteered to make Christmas cards for our service men and women. I believe I have a little over a dozen made so I need to get to crankin' on those.

So if you like Witchy Woman check her out in the shop. Who knows you might find a few other Halloween-ish images too! Happy Haunting!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

0 comments: